Modifying Custody and Child Support Agreements

The child support agreement drawn up initially upon your divorce may be changed in cases where your situation has changed since the date of the agreement.  If one party is not meeting his or her obligations under the agreement, or has violated a court order, different options can be explored, from custody and child support order modification to termination of parental rights. In all cases, the court will consider the best interest of the child, in addition to the factors that may have changed since the initial agreement.

Termination of Parental Rights in Fayetteville and Cumberland County

If you're considering your options upon a change in circumstances related to your child support or custody agreements, talk to us.  We can help you determine whether your situation meets the requirements for order modification.  Koenig Law serves Fayetteville and Cumberland County.  Call today for a consultation.

Schedule Your Consultation Now